The OPPO MediaControl App turns your mobile device into a remote that provides complete control over your OPPO Blu-ray player. The app is able to browse media libraries, control playback of media files, and even turn the player on and off.
- Conveniently view media files on a connected USB device, data disc and SMB server.
- Quickly browse through media files by using the alphabetical scrollbar and search function.
- Easily control the playback of media files and toggle features such as Shuffle and Repeat.
- View media file information on the Now Playing screen.
- Control multiple players with a single mobile device.
- Power the player off and on using the application itself (requires that Quick Start mode is enabled, see notes below for details).
- Can be used in place of or in conjunction with the physical remote control.
- This application will only work with players that have a supported firmware version installed. The latest firmware can be downloaded from the OPPO website at http://www.OPPOTH.com.
- The following conditions must be met in order for the application to wake the player from standby mode: the player’s wireless adapter must be connected to the player’s rear USB 1 port OR the player must be connected to your network via wired Ethernet, and the player must have “Quick Start” mode selected under Setup Menu / Device Setup / Standby Mode.
BDP-103, BDP-105, BDP-103D
Required Firmware Version:
BDP10x-67-1120B or above.